ANF AC is a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP) in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the council of 23 July 2014. Founded in the year 2000, operates in the 28 countries that make up the European Union. We have presence in third countries of Latin America (Perú, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Argentina) and had accredited more than 1000 Identity Verification Offices (IVO).
All the requirements and needs of our customers from Malta, Organizations, entities and public institutions, in electronic signature technology or Qualified Trust Services will be managed and issued by ANF AC Spain, that holds a Public Key Infrastructure dedicated to the provision of electronic certification services.
ANF AC issues differents kinds of user identity certificates:
• Natural Person: Certificates for individuals whose primary use is to generate electronic signatures.
• Legal Representative: Certificates for legal representatives with powers of attorney.
• Member of a Professional Body: Certificates for individuals who are professionals enrolled in an official professional association.
• Public Employee: Certificates for employees linked to Public Administrations.
• Entity without Legal Personality: Certificates issued for special types of entities, such as joint property entities or civil societies.
ANF AC also issues technical certificates such as:
• Secure Server Layer (SSL) with and without Extended Validation (EV)
• Electronic Seal
Besides, ANF AC offers a broad rage of Qualified Trust Services. Are examples the Time Stamping Service, Qualified Electrónic Signature Validation Services, OCSP Responder, or Certification Delivery.